Monday, July 16, 2018

Hello Viewers


Hello Viewers

On July 14, 2018 I submitted a feedback for the Mainstream Media Accountability Survey in response to a request from Trump Headquarters

The question and my answers are included below the dotted line.

===========================

For Official Use Only
Survey ID : 17346122
Mainstream Media Accountability Survey


Do you trust the mainstream media to put the interests of Americans first?
Yes
No I ANSWERED NO
No Opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you trust the mainstream media to report fairly on our presidency?
Yes
No I ANSWERED NO
No Opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you trust NBC to fairly report on our presidency?
Yes
No I ANSWERED NO
No Opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you trust CNN to report fairly on our presidency?
Yes
No I ANSWERED NO
No Opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you trust MSNBC to fairly report on our presidency?
Yes
No I ANSWERED NO
No Opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you trust Fox News to fairly report on our presidency?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No Opinion
Other, please specify:

What television source do you primarily get your news from?
Fox News I ANSWERED FOX NEWS
CNN
MSNBC
Local news

Do you use a source not listed above? I ANSWERED "YES, ALTERNATIVE MEDIA SOURCES"


On which issues does the mainstream media do the worst job of representing President Trump? (Select as many that apply.)
Immigration
Economics
Radical Islamic Terrorism
Pro-life values/social issues
Religion
Health care
Second Amendment rights
I ANSWERED ALL OF THEM

Do you believe the media disdains conservatives?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you believe the media dislikes Americans of faith?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you believe the mainstream media does their due-diligence fact-checking before publishing stories on the Trump Administration?
Yes
No I ANSWERED NO
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you believe the media fails to report on Democrats’ scandals?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you think the media has failed to accurately report on the extreme rhetoric of Democrat leaders over the past month?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you believe the media sensationalizes and exaggerates stories in order to paint President Trump and conservatives in a bad light?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you believe that the media purposely tries to divide Republicans in order to help elect Democrats?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Based on your answers above, do you believe that the Republican Party should spend more time and resources holding the mainstream media accountable?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you agree with President Trump’s strategy of communicating directly with his supporters through Twitter, email, and Facebook videos?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you believe the media is biased when it covers President Trump’s stances on illegal immigration (ex: the Wall, ending Sanctuary cities)?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you believe the media is biased when it covers President Trump’s restriction on immigration from countries compromised by radical Islamic terrorism?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you believe the media is biased when it covers people of faith and supporters of religious liberties?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you believe that the media unfairly reported on President Trump’s executive order granting Americans the freedom to buy health care across state lines?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you believe that the media has been too quick to spread false stories about our movement?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion
Other, please specify:

Do you agree with the President’s decision to break with tradition by giving lesser known reporters and bloggers the chance to ask the press secretary questions?
Yes I ANSWERED YES
No
No opinion

Do you approve of Sarah Huckabee Sanders? I ANSWERED YES

What percentage do you believe is an accurate representation of President Trump’s positive news coverage by the mainstream media?
0%-10% I PICKED THIS RANGE AS AN ANSWER
10%-25%
25%-50%
50%-75%
75%-100%

Are there any other thoughts you’d like to share with the President when it comes to mainstream media accountability?

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LAWS CRIMINALIZING FAKE NEWS AS WELL AS LAWS SUBJECTING THEM TO CIVIL LIABILITY WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT FABRICATING NEWS, CONCEALING NEWS AND NOT REPORTING NEWS OF IMPORTANT PUBLIC CONCERN AND PUBLIC INTEREST

Regards

Eleni

A deplorable Trumpster

No comments:

Post a Comment